Sape follow dia comeyl , hehehe =)

Monday, May 9, 2011

LALUNA : SAYA SAYANG DIA -fariha blogspot contest-

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM !
nak join this contest - saya sayang dia - from belog cik fariha 
1. follow blog dia dulu.
2.tagged pada 3 orang rakan.
3.letak banner contest nie kat side or entry tuh.

nak tagged kat :
Anna Farhana
Qaqa Syieka
Teeha Mohd
aku decide tok buat dis entry bout my dad, hero in my life :)
nie banner contest nie .


entry : saya syg dia - Father's hero in ma life-



orang lain mungkin punya dua . (parent's) but aku ade satu jea, and i'm really-really love him. more than myself :)


Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.



Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.



Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The (woman)(man) I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.



I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.

thanks for everything :')


No comments:

ce tekan , ce tekan :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...